The following Rules and Regulations have been adopted by Jones Lang LaSalle Property Management as agent for ownership at Denver Energy Center for the safety, benefit, and convenience of all individuals working or visiting in the Buildings. They are to be adhered to by all Contractors and their Sub-Contractors at all times.
The General Contractor shall be responsible for notifying and enforcing their subcontractors, workmen, and suppliers to observe all Rules and Regulations provided herein or promulgated from time to time. As a general rule, the General Contractor shall make all arrangements pertaining to the following with the Property Management Office located in Suite 1430, 1625 Broadway, phone number 303-595-7025.
- Loading dock and freight elevators
- Material and equipment storage
- Time and place of deliveries
- Building tie-ins (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc.)
- Core area access
- Special material handling and hoisting facilities
- Hours and coordination of work including after-hours activities
- Power, heating and restroom facilities
- Discrepancies in plans
- Access to occupied tenant space