Denver Energy Center provides janitorial service Monday through Friday from 6:00pm until approximately 10:00pm.
The following are services regularly provided by our Night Cleaning staff at no additional cost to our tenants:
- All wastebaskets and other waste receptacles emptied this includes recycling bins.
- All horizontal surfaces that can be reached without a ladder are dusted (as long as they are clear of paperwork, etc.)
- Drinking fountains and sinks are cleaned, polished, and sanitized
- Carpeted areas are vacuumed
- Non-carpeted areas are swept
- Hard surfaced floors are spot damp mopped unless otherwise specified by tenant
- All restrooms are cleaned, sanitized, and stocked with paper products
If boxes or stacks of paper within tenant spaces are to be thrown away by the Night Cleaning staff, they must be flattened and marked “Trash/Basura”.
Any large boxes that need to be disposed of during the day can be handled by the day services staff. We do have large rolling bins available for check out from our Dock Master, but they must be returned by the end of the day. Under no circumstances should boxes or trash be placed in the hallway; this is a fire hazard.
Any comments regarding the Night or Day Cleaning service in a tenant space should be directed to the Tenant Services Coordinator.
Restrooms are cleaned at least once per day by the day services staff, however, if any problems are noticed during the day (e.g. low supplies, overflows, continuous running water, etc.) please enter a work order via the Angus Work Order System so that we can correct the problem as soon as possible.
If the tenant has any special cleaning requirements, they can be provided at an additional cost. Some of the special cleaning services provided include the following:
- Shampoo carpet
- Spot clean carpet
- Vacuum and/or shampoo upholstered furniture
- Wash metal desks, credenzas, and file cabinets
- Scrub and refinish resilient tile floors
- Clean and polish (wooden) parquet floors
- Clean refrigerators
- Clean microwaves
- Clean mini-blinds throughout tenant space
- Clean glass partitions
The Tenant Service Coordinator will be happy to discuss the tenants’ needs for these special cleaning services.